Monday, September 26, 2011

It's been a little while

I'm sorry folks, it's been awhile since I've posted anything new. I'm finding writing to be more difficult lately, in part because of time, and in part because the stress of the new fall schedule makes it harder for the words to flow once I do find myself at the keyboard.

I'm always able to get a rash of writing done just after a posting, but then, almost inevitably, it'll dry out and despite having the full chapter in my head it doesn't come.

The last post about my Bella/Jasper one-shot is once again being postponed, even though I thought I'd complete it quickly, or I wouldn't have mentioned in on the blog.

All writing energy is being devoted now to Chapter 22 of Moonlit (though I confess that in addition to "Your Real Name" and Ch.22 I was also working on Ch.23 - three things at once! No wonder I dried out).

Chapter 22, instead of being Bella starting at college, as promised, is now going to depict the road trip to get from Forks to the eastern United States. It's been a little bit since "Moonlit" had Bella and Carlisle alone together, and we were due. :)

In the meantime, I did post an outtake of a summer baseball game on the "Moonlit Deleted Scenes".

No comments:

Post a Comment